Baby Wipes All in One Kit Bamboo
This variant is currently sold out
The All In One Kit contains:
1) 25 pack of Bamboo fabric wipes in white Size: 15 x 15 cm
2) Fresh Wipes Container with easy to open lid, size: 19 x 19.5 x 9 cm
3) Mucky Wipes Container with easy to open lid, size: 22 x 22.75 x 10.5cm. Internal hooks keep your mesh wash bag open and drip free (fill water level)
4) Mesh wash bag for mucky container
5) Fresh wipes out and about travel bag
6) Mucky wipes out and about travel bag with removable wash bag insert
7) 10ml Essential Oil - choice of Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin (fresh oil blend) acts as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
8) 10ml Tea Tree and Lemon Oil (Mucky oil blend) provides natural antibacterial properties
Soft and Natural - Bamboo wipes with 99.84% water and less than 1% essential oil. Cloth wipes are great for sensitive skin and eczema and assist in the prevention of nappy rash
Hassle free - cloth wipes are much easier to use than disposable wipes and 1 wipe is enough to clean the messiest of nappy changes!
Save time and Money - up to $1500 in the first two years versus disposable wipes
Eco-friendly - no landfill and no harsh chemicals
Easy colour coded system - Fresh products are blue, Mucky products are green
1. Fill the Fresh Container with cold water to around 3cm from the top and add 4-5 drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times until they soak up the water. The wipes are now ready to use. Note: you can tip out any excess water.
3. Fill the Mucky Container with water to the fill level and add 3-4 drops of the Mucky Essential Oil
4. After wipes have been used, place used wipes into the Mucky Wipes Container with the Mesh Wash Bag inside.
5. Simply take the mesh bag out of the container and place it straight into the washing machine. No need to touch the used wipes! (the kit includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions)
Cold or warm washing and drying your wipes in the sun or in a warm dryer will keep them hygienic (wipes may shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal)