This variant is currently sold out
The Bumbleride Indie Pram is a versatile everyday stroller ideal for active families. It's the only one you'll need from birth through to toddler stage.
Air-filled tyres along with the all-wheel suspension provide the smoothest push and effortless glide. The 360 degree swivel front wheel has an in-line lock option for all-terrain use.
- Built for all-terrain
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop out extension for extra coverage
- All-wheel suspension, three air-filled tyres (12")
- Lightweight, compact frame
- Weight: 10.8 kg
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* & OEKO-TEX certified (*black colourway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller). Padding from untreated, OEKO-TEX certified polyester fill.
- Fabrics are free from fire retardants, lead, phthalates, BPA, PVC, polyurethane foam and other harmful chemicals
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from ocean plastics
- One step hinged fold with auto-lock
- Quick access foot brake
- Adjustable handle with TPR grip (PVC free)
- Safety wrist strap
- One handed backrest recline
- Five point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- Large cargo basket with storage for air pump (included)
- Adjustable footrest for infants and deep footwell for toddlers
- Car seat compatible
This product will be shipped within 2-3 business days. It will be shipped to you directly by the supplier from Melbourne with tracking provided.
This product is classified under our Bulky Goods shipping policy. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Unfortunately the courier we use is unable to deliver to the following postcodes: