Baby Wipes Blue Mini Kit Bamboo
This variant is currently sold out
The Blue Mini Kit contains:
1) 25 pack of Bamboo fabric wipes in white, Size: 15 x 15 cm
2) Blue Fresh Container with easy to open single clip lid, size: 22 x 22.75 x 10.5 cm
3) Wet Bag - Waterproof fresh baby wipes out and about travel bag
4) Wet Bag - Waterproof mucky baby wipes out and about travel bag
5) Essential Oil - choice of 10 ml bottle Lavender & Chamomile or Mandarin essential oil blend
Soft and Natural - bamboo wipes with 99.84% water and less than 1% essential oil blend. Cloth wipes are great for sensitive skin and eczema and assist in the prevention of nappy rash
Hassle free - cloth wipes are much easier to use than disposable wipes and 1 wipe is enough to clean the messiest of nappy changes!
Save time and Money - up to $1500 in the first two years versus disposable wipes
Eco-friendly - no landfill and no harsh chemicals
Essential Oil Safety
Newborn to 6 weeks
NICE (the clinical excellence guidelines followed by midwives) recommend that only water is used to cleanse your baby during the first 6 weeks of their life which is why they recommend cotton wool and water.
Cheeky Wipes can still be used during this timeframe, using water only in the fresh box but we recommend that only as many as will be used use in a day are soaked (10 at a time for example) keeping the remainder dry. The mucky oil should still be used as it is not used on baby's skin and is washed away.
6 weeks and above
For every 25 wipes, fill the fresh box to the top liner with water (approx 500ml) and add 3-5 drops of oil. Swish the oil around in the box to distribute it before adding the wipes. Once the wipes are in, give them a good squeeze together to manually distribute the oil throughout the fresh wipes.
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to any commonly used essential oil. This type of reaction is difficult to predict and rarely occurs but is a possibility. If an allergic reaction is suspected, or your child experiences redness or irritation, switch to using just water on your fresh wipes (again, only soaking as many as you will use in a day) and drop us a line, we will happily provide an alternative essential oil solution for your use.
The mucky box should be filled 3/4 full, with 4 or 5 drops of the mucky oil blend added.
General Safety Precautions
1. Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets. 2. Essential oils are highly flammable substances and should be kept away from direct contact with flames, such as candles, fire, matches, cigarettes, and gas cookers. 3. Do not use essential oils internally. 4. If essential oil droplets accidentally get into the eye (or eyes) a cotton cloth or similar should be imbued with a fatty oil, such as olive or sesame, and carefully swiped over the closed lid. And / Or, Immediately flush the eyes with cool water. 5. If a child appears to have drunk several spoonfuls of essential oil, contact the nearest poison control unit (often listed in the front of a telephone directory). Keep the bottle for identification and encourage the child to drink whole or 2% milk. Do not try to induce vomiting.
Essential Oil Quality
Oils are produced for Cheeky Wipes by a company which has been operating for 18 years, where Quality Control is of utmost importance and meticulous testing is carried out for every product in the range. Their commitment to quality is coordinated by their in-house aromatherapist, chief chemist and quality control chemist. The most rigorous processes are implemented to determine the purity and potency of sourced oils which ensures pure, authentic and genuine essential oils
1. Fill the Fresh Container with cold water to around 3cm from the top and add 4-5 drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times until they soak up the water. The wipes are now ready to use. Note: you can tip out any excess water.
3. After wipes have been used, place used wipes into your nappy bin/pail
4. Simply wash your wipes with your cloth nappies (the kit includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions)
The Mini Kit is such an easy & convenient system to use with MCNs (you no longer need to separate your wipes from your nappies)!
Cold or warm washing and drying your wipes in the sun or in a warm dryer will keep them hygienic (wipes may shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal).