Robyn Backpack Vegan Leather Black
This product is currently sold out.
Made from premium vegan leather, the Robyn nappy bag can be worn as a backpack, shoulder bag, cross body or hand held with the easy to use convertible strap.
The design is lightweight yet durable and has plenty of pockets to organise all of baby’s essentials. Includes a padded change mat and insulated bottle holder.
- Built-in convertible multiway strap with integrated stroller straps
- Built-in easy-wipe side pocket with laminated Velcro flap to keep wipes clean and help prevent drying plus inner dispenser slot to easily pull wipes through
- Wide opening with secure double zipped closure
- Six internal and external pockets, including one zipped pocket
- Luxury machine washable padded changing mat
- Insulated bottle holder with drawstring closure, keeps fluids warm or cool for up to four hours
- Heart and dot printed wipe clean lining throughout
- Size: H 35cm x W 29cm x D 15 cm
Care must be taken with all our bags and accessories to avoid scuffing against rough surfaces that could cause scratches and tears. The base and corners of any bag will naturally wear first, which is considered within our normal range of ‘wear and tear’. Painted edges may wear or crack over time, depending on use and environmental conditions.
Internal cleaning - All our bags are lined with a water-resistant material that can be wiped clean. Do not put your Babymel bag in a washing machine.
Changing Mats - Our changing mats are machine washable at 30 degrees. Please air dry flat.
Zips - If your zips get stuck, avoid yanking it free. Use a little bit of clear lip balm or candle wax to loosen the zip, and it should return to its normal function after some gentle opening and closing. Avoid holding a loaded bag from the zip pull(s) only. We advise opening your bag while the base is supported.
Water & heat - We recommend keeping your bag away from excessive heat. All our materials are water-resistant however, do not fully submerge your bag in water. Should you bag accidentally become excessively wet, pack it loosely with a clean neutral coloured cloth or paper and allow to air dry.
Velcro on our stroller straps - We advise you to de-fluff the velcro used on our Stroller Straps when you notice a build-up. This will ensure it’s loop and hook function works efficiently.
Colour transfer from clothing - Dark clothing like denim or non dye-fast materials may transfer colour to your bag and cause staining. Try not to let your bag rub against such materials, that may not have been as rigorously treated or tested as our bags are.
This product will be despatched within 2-3 business days. It will be shipped to you directly by the supplier from Sydney with tracking provided.